Saturday, December 15, 2012

Christmas Cheer – Holiday Pillows

I’ve been looking forward to these arriving so I could finish my holiday decorating and they came today!  I stumbled on a wonderful Etsy shop a couple of weeks ago and couldn’t resist ordering these Christmas pillows to add a touch of cheery red to my dining room.  They’re hand-made out of burlap and hand-stamped by Ramona at RamonaOwenDesigns.com.  She had several holiday-themed pillows available, but I chose these to add some “merry” to our “Christmas”. 

IMG_2467

Ramona describes this 2-pillow set like this:

Sometimes it takes two pillows to share the joy of a MERRY CHRISTMAS.
For your consideration I offer a "MERRY" burlap pillow and a "CHRISTMAS" burlap pillow.
In red burlap and white burlap hand stamped and stuffed with fill and best wishes.
"MERRY" 7" x 7"
&
"CHRISTMAS" 10" x 10"
Sold as a happy little holiday set ~ "MERRY CHRISTMAS"

IMG_2530

IMG_2593

Since I almost always put out my Pottery Barn bronze reindeer when I decorate at holiday-time, I couldn’t resist this cute pillow, described by Ramona as:

Reindeer gotta eat too!
And not just any reindeer feed will do...oh my, only Magical Supper for Flying Caribou...yes MAGICAL!
Make your holidays jolly ~ er and your reindeer merry ~ er with this goof~ball accent pillow.
A folly~li~ous pillow that measures 9" x 14" of hand stamped and painted grain sack silliness. Red burlap and drop cloth topped with a jute tab.
Stuffed with fill and merriment.

IMG_2556

The Reindeer Feed pillow reads Magical Supper for Flying Caribou with 25 lbs. stamped up the side.  It’s so cute and the lettering is meticulously applied. 

IMG_2563

IMG_2486

If you have a few minutes, make a quick visit to RamonaOwensDesigns.com to see what Ramona has to offer.  I’m very pleased with my purchases and the personal touches she included with the packaging.  Many of you know by now that I’m not the crafty type, so I really appreciate others who do have the talent to create wonderful things.

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

holly use

2 comments:

  1. The pillows are lovely. Great simple letter graphics. Your tablescape is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Elizabeth, for visiting and taking time to leave a kind comment. Happy Holidays to you and your family! :)

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...